New MonoPoly Sizes
Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6 a.m.
Our invisible polyester monofilament (that's a mouthful) thread, MonoPoly is now available in 10,000 yd. Cones and Class 15 (A-style) bobbins.
MonoPoly is a polyester monofilament thread. Commonly called an 'invisible thread' due to its fineness. Invisible thread is often used for invisible appliqué when the stitching is not meant to be seen.
- Available in 2 colors, clear and smoke.
- Use MonoPoly for invisible appliqué, quilting, bobbins, and apparel.
- Reduced-sheen invisible thread.
- Very fine size.
- Iron and dryer safe (medium heat).
- Will not become brittle over time (nylon monofilament thread tends to go brittle).
- Will not discolor (nylon monofilament thread tends to "yellow" over time).
- Strong with low stretch
- Soft & pliable
L & M-style bobbins coming soon.