Thank you to all who participated in in King Tut Giveaway! Our 10 winners of King Tut Egyptian-grown extra-long staple cotton thread are Denise Z, Janice R, Sharon A, Cyndee D, Linda W, Nancy E, Ceil J, Kathleen B, @mrs_sew_sew, and @ajmonger28!
We loved the jokes submitted and will share a few of our favorites!
- What do you call a boomer rang that won't return??? wait for it ......... a stick
- What do you call a camel without a hump? Humphrey
- On the other hand, you have different fingers
- Did you hear about the hungry clock? It went back 4 seconds!
- Ole and Sven are at a funeral. Suddenly it occurs to Ole that he doesn't remember the name of the dearly departed. Ole turns to Sven and asks: "Sven, could you remind me again who died?" Sven thinks for a moment and says, "I'm not sure," Sven points at the casket, "...but I think it was de guy in de box."
- Did you hear Willie Nelson died? He was playing on the road again!
- A man counted his cattle in the pasture, he had 196, after he rounded up there were 200.
- Did you hear about the cross-eyed professor who had no control over his pupils?
- What does the Easter Bunny get when he makes a basket? Two points like everyone else.
- What do you call a guy with a rubber toe? Roberto!
- Why did the TV cross the road? He wanted to be a flat screen.
- What do you call it when a blonde colors her hair? Artificial intelligence.
- How does King Tut's secretary answer his calls? "He can't talk right now, he's all wrapped up."
- Do Mummies enjoy being mummies? Of corpse.
- I told my dad to embrace his mistakes. He cried. Then he hugged my sister and me.
Hope you got a chuckle like we did!