OMNI is the cleaner, brighter, and stronger alternative to other poly-wrapped poly core threads. OMNI has been designed for multiple sewing/serging purposes. The multi-filament polyester core gives OMNI superior strength while the wrapped spun poly allows this thread to “grab” the fabric and create smooth, pucker-free seams. Seams will lie flat throughout the garment, providing the garment with a better fit. OMNI is used for tailored clothing applications such as shirts, suits, neckties, dresses, jackets, and much more. Not only is OMNI a popular garment construction thread used to sew fabric together (sewing a standard lock stitch), it is also very popular in overlock and cover stitch applications. OMNI can also be used for lightweight denim sewing and embellishment.
- Tex 30 poly-wrapped poly core. Strength = 1,740 gf. Elongation = 21.2%
- Available in 172 colors.
- Cleaner, brighter, and stronger than other Tex 30 poly-wrapped poly core and spun polyester threads.
- OMNI is designed to withstand high-speed applications and can be used in the needle and in the bobbin.
- Construction is 100% poly, filament poly core wrapped with a spun poly outer layer.
- Create pucker-free seams when stitching with OMNI.
Replace “woollie-like” nylon products with a heat resistant and colorfast “woollie” polyester. Polyarn is an exciting new texturized (DTY) thread designed for sewing on fleece, knits, and stretch fabrics. Polyarn has the bulk, elasticity, and flexibility popularized by “woollie-like” nylon, but has several important benefits.
- Tex 26 textured polyester (DTY). Strength = 880 gf. Elongation = 28%
- Available in 411 colors.
- Polyarn is colorfast and can be laundered commercially without fading.
- Polyarn is resistant to chlorine which makes it the best choice for children’s clothing as well as swimming and active wear.
- The additional concern of “yellowing” associated with weathering and aging of nylon products is avoided.
- Polyarn has a higher temperature resistance than nylon products. Iron safe on medium heat settings.
- Polyarn has a wide range of uses including hem sewing and decorative stitching.
- Tex 54 spun polyester. Strength = 2,323 gf. Elongation = 15.4%
- Available in 36 variegated colors.
- Precision-dyed for a beautiful color change pattern.
- Cotton-like matte finish.
- Ideal for decorative stitching.
- Popular for stitching designs on denim jeans and pockets.
So Fine! #50
So Fine! #50 is a lint-free, extra smooth #50/3 filament polyester. With a unique and patended process, this thread will has a tiny bit of fuzz which helps grab the fabric when creating seams. This reduces puckering in clothing construction.
- Tex 25 filament polyester. Strength = 1,200 gf. Elongation = 18%
- Available in 134 colors.
- No slubs. No lint buildup.
- Smooth, even twist.
Tailor Made 21
- Tailor Made 21 is a Tex 21 spun polyester thread. Tailor Made 21 is primarily used for fine stitching and serger, over edge (over lock), and cover stitch. We recommend our Tailor Made 21 for knits, leggings, dresses, intimates, and other fine fabric applications. Tailor Made 21 is currently available in white in 20,000 yard cones. Tailor Made is an inexpensive choice for a fairly strong thread. For improved quality, refer to our So Fine! #50 polyester.
- Vanish-Extra is a water soluble thread commonly used for basting during clothing construction. Sew the two pieces of fabric together for a temporary hold, and once the decorative stitching is complete, simply wash or soak the item and Vanish-Extra dissolves without leaving residue.
Charlotte's Fusible Web
- Charlotte's Fusible Web is a Tex 30 nylon thread which melts when pressed with an iron. This thread is commonly used as a basting thread for pockets, pouches, and light fabrics, especially when multiple layers are involved.