- Ideal for hand and machine appliqué, detail quilting, embroidery, stitch-in-the-ditch, bobbin thread, trapunto, binding, free standing lace, heirloom sewing, serger thread, and garment construction.
- 60 wt. thread available in 55 colors.
- Several colors blend into fabrics so well that they appear invisible.
- Wonderful thread choice for micro stippling.
Charlotte's Fusible Web
- Great alternative for fusible appliqué, especially when multiple layers are involved.
- Charlotte's Fusible Web is a nylon fusible thread. Replace stiff fusible webbing with our fusible thread. Wind onto the bobbin and stitch an outline of the appliqué piece using MonoPoly on top. Simply iron the appliqué piece onto your fabric, and the thread melts to fuse the fabrics together. Follow through with a nice satin stitch around the edges for a classy look.
- No stiff permanent webbing to deal with.
- No puckering of appliqué pieces.
- Available in 80 colors.
- Ideal for hand appliqué and invisible machine appliqué, bobbin thread, and detail quilting.
- Kimono Silk #100 seems to disappear, hiding stitches and allowing the fabric to lie flat.
- Size A (.16mm in diameter.)
- Ideal for invisible appliqué, quilting, bobbins, and apparel.
- Available in 2 colors, clear and smoke.
- Reduced-sheen invisible thread.
- Very fine size.
- Soft & pliable
Tire #50 Silk
- Available in 171 colors.
- Ideal for construction, quilting, and appliqué.
- Can be used for beading and stringing pearls.
- Tire #50 = Size B (.21 mm in diameter.)
Recommended Needle and Tension Settings
|Please see the thread-specific information for needles and tension in our Thread Reference Guides.