Reverse Quilting (also known as Bobbinwork) is the application of using the bobbin thread to be the top decorative thread on top of a quilt. Wind a bobbin with the desired thread, flip the project over, and start sewing. Your top thread will be on the back of the quilt with your bobbin thread on the front. Almost any thread can be ran through the bobbin, which makes Bobbinwork a great way to incorporate heavy threads into projects.
Halo is designed to add shimmer and sparkle to any garment or quilt, Halo is a Tex 30 (approx. 40 wt.) polyester with strands of metallic intertwined.
- Available in 36 solid/variegated colors.
- Ideal for serger, couching, and bobbinwork.
- Create beautiful overlock stitches and coverstitches.
- Hal0 is made from polyester with metallic and are iron safe up to 450 F degrees. Most irons up to the medium heat setting are within that range.
Razzling dazzling 8 wt. polyester thread for bobbin work, couching, reverse quilting, and serger. Beautiful sparkle makes Razzle Dazzle stand out in your projects.
- Available in 25 colors.
- Beautiful accent thread for couching projects.
- Polyester thread intertwined with metallic.
- Razzle Dazzle is made from polyester with metallic and are iron safe up to 450 F degrees. Most irons up to the medium heat setting are within that range.