Couching is the application of laying down a thread on top of your fabric and stitching it in place (usually with a type of zig-zag stitch). Thicker threads and yarns are popular choices to use when couching.
Halo is designed to add shimmer and sparkle to any garment or quilt, Halo is a Tex 30 (approx. 40 wt.) polyester with strands of metallic intertwined.
- Available in 36 solid/variegated colors.
- Ideal for serger, couching, and bobbinwork.
- Create beautiful overlock stitches and coverstitches.
Razzling dazzling 8 wt. polyester thread for bobbin work, couching, reverse quilting, and serger. Beautiful sparkle makes Razzle Dazzle stand out in your projects.
- Available in 25 colors.
- Beautiful accent thread for couching projects.
- Polyester thread intertwined with metallic.
- Available in 30 colors.
- Three widths available: 2 mm, 4 mm, and 7 mm
- 100% Japanese Silk Ribbon.
- Great for silk ribbon embroidery, lace, couching, and bobbin work.