OMNI is a Tex 30 (approx. 40 wt.) poly-wrapped poly core thread designed for longarm machine quilting and high-quality apparel and clothing construction.
- Available in 172 solid colors.
- Cleaner, brighter, and stronger than other Tex 30 poly-wrapped poly core and spun polyester threads.
- OMNI is designed to withstand high-speed applications and can be used in the needle and in the bobbin.
- Construction is 100% poly, filament poly core wrapped with a spun poly outer layer.
Replace “woolly” nylon products with a heat resistant and colorfast “woolly” polyester. Polyarn is an exciting new texturized (DTY) thread designed for sewing on fleece, knits, and stretch fabrics. Polyarn has the bulk, elasticity, and flexibility popularized by “woolly” nylon, but has several important benefits.
- Polyarn is colorfast and can be laundered commercially without fading.
- Polyarn is resistant to chlorine which makes it the best choice for children’s clothing as well as swimming and active wear.
- The additional concern of “yellowing” associated with weathering and aging of nylon products is avoided.
- Polyarn has a higher temperature resistance than nylon products. Iron safe on medium heat settings.
- Polyarn has a wide range of uses including hem sewing and decorative stitching.
So Fine! #50
So Fine! #50 is a lint-free, extra smooth #50/3 filament polyester.
- Ideal for quilting, apparel, clothing construction, serger, and general sewing.
- Available in 134 colors.
Razzle Dazzle (For Decorative Stitching)
Razzling dazzling 8 wt. polyester thread for bobbin work, couching, reverse quilting, and serger. Beautiful sparkle makes Razzle Dazzle stand out in your projects.
- Available in 25 colors.
- Beautiful accent thread for couching projects.
- Polyester thread intertwined with metallic.
- Razzle Dazzle is made from polyester with metallic and are iron safe up to 450 F degrees. Most irons up to the medium heat setting are within that range.
Halo (For Decorative Stitching)
Halo is designed to add shimmer and sparkle to any garment or quilt, Halo is a Tex 30 (approx. 40 wt.) polyester with strands of metallic intertwined.
- Available in 36 solid/variegated colors.
- Ideal for serger, couching, and bobbinwork.
- Create beautiful overlock stitches and cover stitches.
- Hal0 is made from polyester with metallic and are iron safe up to 450 F degrees. Most irons up to the medium heat setting are within that range.
Superior Metallic (For Decorative Stitching)
Superior Metallic is a #40 gorgeous thread created from proprietary layered materials. This thread stands out in any embroidery, quilting, or sewing project and is guaranteed to run on any well-maintained home/longarm machine.
- Available in 25 colors.
- Ideal for embroidery, quilting, and decorative stitching.
- A beautiful and durable #40 thread.
- The only metallic thread that is guaranteed to work.