Sewing threads fulfill many purposes such as piecing, garment construction, general sewing, couching, upholstery stitching, and more.
- Bonded Nylon is the popular choice to use when stitching upholstery, leather, automotive interiors, heavy fabrics and more.
- Available in 16 colors
- 7 oz cones. #46 - 4,375 yds. #69 - 2,843 yds. #92 - 2,187 yds.
- Extremely strong due to bonding agent added during processing.
- Excellent chemical and mildew resistance.
- Standard go-to thread in the upholstery industry.
- Not recommended for outdoor furnishings.
Bonded Polyester (Solar Guard Thread)
- Available in 10 colors.
- 7 oz cones. #69 - 2,843 yds. #92 - 2,187 yds.
- Ideal for stitching outdoor furnishings, sails, convertible automobiles, awnings, and more.
- UV Safe Thread.
- Weather resistant.
- Better UV resistance than Bonded Nylon.
- Recommended for any outdoor upholstery application.
- 60 wt. 2-ply lint-free filament polyester.
- Available in a 55 colors.
- Ideal for hand and machine applique, detail quilting, embroidery, stitch-in-the-ditch, bobbin thread, trapunto, binding, free standing lace, heirloom sewing, serger, and garment construction.
- Several colors blend into fabrics so well that they appear invisible.
- Wonderful thread choice for micro stippling.
- Available in 80 colors.
- Ideal for sewing on silk fabrics, basting couture clothing, hand and invisible machine appliqué, detail quilting, lacework and bobbin thread.
- Can be used for apparel when silk thread is preferred.
- Silk naturally has a lustrous sheen.
- Size A (.16mm in diameter).
- #50 Egyptian-grown extra-long staple cotton.
- Available in 75 solid colors.
- Nature's finest thread.
- Precision designed for piecing.
- Ideal for appliqué, detail quilting, bobbin thread, and lacework.
- Very smooth with virtually no lint.
- Tex 30 (approx. 40 wt.) poly-wrapped poly core.
- Available in 172 solid colors.
- Ideal for high quality garment construction, serger, and general sewing.
- Cleaner, brighter, and stronger than other Tex 30 poly-wrapped poly core and spun polyester threads.
- OMNI is designed to withstand high-speed applications and can be used in the needle and in the bobbin.
So Fine! #50
- #50/3 lint-free, extra smooth filament polyester.
- Available in 134 colors.
- Ideal for quilting, general sewing, clothing construction, and serger.
- No slubs. No lint buildup.
- Smooth, even twist.
Tire #50 Silk
- #50 Japanese filament silk.
- Available in 171 colors.
- Ideal for construction, embroidery, quilting, and appliqué.