King Tut #923 Fahl Green Cone
King Tut is a 40 wt. 3-ply Egyptian-grown extra-long staple cotton thread. We've designed King Tut for quilting on longarm machines and home machines.
You and your machine will love the low lint, tight twist, and smooth feel of nature's finest thread.
2,000 yds. per cone. Variegated colors: Sage, Bright Green, Green, Blue/Green
- Thread Weight: 40 wt. 3-ply
- Fiber: Cotton
- Thread Characteristics: Smooth, low lint, with a matte finish
- Additional Info: Egyptian-grown extra-long staple cotton thread
- Variegated Colors: Precision-dyed one inch color change intervals
- Recommended For: Quilting
Joanne loves to recreate beautiful nature scenes with thread painted fiber art. She often goes to great lengths to ensure her thread painting mirrors what she sees.
King Tut is Joanne's favorite thread because it is strong, smooth, and extremely low lint. The predictable one-inch color change allows her to perfectly paint each delicate leaf and blade of grass.Read Joanne's Story