Welcome to the new SuperiorThreads.com
Thank you for visiting our upgraded website! We've made a few changes to the look and feel of our website, as well as performed substantial upgrades behind the scenes. When we started working on our new website, we asked a series of questions on how we could improve our website via our newsletter and received thousands of responses. Thanks to your input and suggestions, the new Superior Threads website is an amalgamation of the input we received. Please continue reading this page to find out about some of the new features and changes we've made and how it will improve your experience on SuperiorThreads.com
Does my existing customer account exist on the new website?
If you have created an account on the previous version of SuperiorThreads.com (before September 10, 2017), your email address and account information exists. We did not however, transfer your password to our new website. Because we use encryption to protect your password, we don't know what your password is (knowing it would defeat the purpose of keeping it secure). To access your SuperiorThreads.com account, please reset your password by following these steps:
- Visit our Forgot Password page, enter the email address that was used to login on our previous website, click on the Reset My Password button.
- Once this action has been taken, you should receive an email from Superior Threads in your inbox with a link to reset your password. Your new password needs to contain a mixture of at least two of the following: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers or special characters, such as !@#$%^&*. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long. If you do not receive an email notification, the email address entered into the email field during the password reset step is not associated with a registered SuperiorThreads.com account.
In following best practices for ecommerce websites, we did not transfer existing credit card information for customers that had saved credit card information to their account. You may save credit card information to your SuperiorThreads.com account for convenience when you place your next order online or via phone call to our customer service team
What are some of the new features?
- Faster browsing experience and checkout processes.
- We significantly increased our site speed to provide you with a more seamless experience throughout the entire website.
- SSL throughout the entire site, not just checkout.
- We've increased our web security by applying SSL (secure sockets layer) on the entire site, not just the checkout. This is a best practice in web development and we're happy to provide this service to all who visit our website.
- Enhanced product pages.
- Our product pages contain more relevant product information to help you understand more about each product.
- Better (and more) education articles, reference guides, and product videos.
- The layout of our education and video pages has been improved to help you see what's most important and make it easier to digest.
- Cleaner and more to-the-point navigation menu
- Finding things from our main navigation menu is easier and helps you find the products you are looking for in a quicker manner.
- Updated Superior Stars pages
- Our Superior Stars have a new section on the website with their own quilt gallery!
These are a few of the upgrades with our new website and we're really excited to share this improved experience with you. We're grateful for the many recommendations and insights we've received over the past year as it helped steer our web development in the direction that is most beneficial to you.