"Superior University is Absolutely Awesome!"
For over 14 years, we have been dedicated to teaching the quilting, embroidery, and sewing world about thread, needles, tension, and successful sewing. We know that there is an infinite amount to learn. We realize that most of our customers cannot attend one of our School of Threadology sessions. Therefore, to provide actual hands-on education to you, in your home, we have developed Superior University. Think of it as independent study or correspondence study or distance learning which is a 100% effective, hands-on guided experience.
Sign up for Superior University today!
»» View a sample of our projects by clicking on the images below ««
SUPERIOR UNIVERSITY AT-A-GLANCE
What is included in my monthly shipment?
- Project pattern
- Detailed instructions with pictures
- Thread or other Superior Threads product
- Course 101 ships with our special starter kit
How much does it cost and when can I enroll?
- Superior University is only $16.95 month*
- *Course 101 is $46.90 as it includes our starter kit
- Open enrollment occurs in March, June, Sep., and Dec.
- You may start and stop at any time
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is free to all US Addresses
- Canadian addresses are only $6/month to ship
- All other countries are only $11/month to ship
- You may combine courses to save on shipping
Who’s Who at Superior U?
University President: Dr. Bob
Department Head: Mother Superior
Chancellor: Dr. Trish
Curriculum Supervisor: Dr. Trish
Director of Admissions and Registrar: Mr. Quinn
Faculty and Support: The entire Superior Staff