Vanish-Extra Water Soluble Thread 500g cone. Approx. 42,000 yds.
- Thread Weight: 50 wt. 2-ply
- Fiber: Water Soluble
- Thread Characteristics: Water soluble thread that dissolves when soaked
- Additional Info: Can be used on a longarm machine
- Recommended For: Quilting
- Additional Uses: Basting and Trapunto
Vanish-Extra Water Soluble Thread is recommended for longarm and other high speed machines as a top thread. It can also be used as a bobbin thread.
42,000 yd. jumbo cone.
Designed for Basting, Trapunto, and Apparel sewing.
Sisters Annie and Lynda are famous for using an embroidery machine to make quilt blocks. Nationally recognized as quilting in the hoop trend setters, they bring beautiful designs to life one quilt block at a time.
Vanish-Lite is the Hoopsisters' favorite thread for basting. Vanish-Lite dissolves quickly in warm water, saving time and frustration by eliminating the need to unpick basting stitches.Read the Hoopsisters' Story